Greenville is a community marked by charming contrasts and vibrant local culture, comprised of the ideal blend of born-and-raised natives and transplants who chose this city for its way of life.
Open any newspaper or magazine these days and you’ll find Greenville at the top of “quality of life” and “coolest towns” lists, and the accolades keep coming. Our local and state leaders strive to create a tax-friendly environment with a family-first attitude, also boasting top-notch amenities. This, coupled with the region’s mild climate, is making it increasingly attractive to not only business owners, but also families.
Located halfway between Charlotte and Atlanta, the Upstate of South Carolina offers mountains, lakes, pastoral scenes and more, but also boasting nationally-acclaimed sports, entertainment and nightlife. Plus, the coast of South Carolina – featuring sun, sand and Southern hospitality — is only a few hours away.
- Walk to Upstate Craft Beer Company in 3 minutes
- Walk to Brick Street Café in 6 minutes
- Walk to Greenville High School in 7 minutes
- Walk to Fluor Field, Home to the Greenville Drive in 8 minutes
- Walk to the West End and Artisphere in 12 minutes
- Walk to Falls Park on the Reedy River in 15 minutes